Sam Lee is probably one of the nicest people I've ever met. If I had a nicest people Jessica has ever met list, he'd definitely be in the top ten... Maybe even top five.
He also has the most flawless skin of all the people I've ever seen.
Did I mention he's an incredible photographer too? Not only does he take amazing photographs, but they're also fashion-forward and have a very natural/human quality about them.
Check out Sam's Facebook page.
First week of law and business school and I have realised the following:
- Law is hard.
- Business is substantially less hard (but still hard).
- I don't know how to use a semicolon.
- I have close to twenty hours of lectures a week.
- I also have about ten of tutorials.
- I also have online courses.
- And online tests.
- And studying on top of that.